Thursday, May 2, 2019

Panhandling: A Human Right

I think panhandling is a human right. It is people's right to fundraise and some people need it to survive. You shouldn't take a survival tactic of someone getting on their feet.  This taking away begging is bad for street businesses. People make money on the side of the road. Church raise funds by selling bottles of water, soda, and carmel apples. Firefighters and servicemen raise funds by panhandling. People sale papers,wash windows by panhandling. Your discouraging good businesses and a good economy. It frees up the state from additional debt by allowing panhandling. Less people using unemployment. I know I would have done it once when I was stranded without my license. I just didn't think about it.  You never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment